Attaching your Sprout Shell
1. Put infant carrier handle in the upright position
2. Unfold Sprout Shell and hold it with the label facing the front.
3. Attach the elastic over the back of the carrier
4. Bring the Sprout Shell up and over the handle, and secure in the front.
5. The hole should be centered over the handle
Because of its elasticity, there are several ways to position the Sprout Shell in addition to the standard method. Once your baby is about 3 months old, he will probably want to look out at the world more.
- The Half Method: Un-attach the bottom half and rest it over the handle. This creates a little extra protection than the sun shade alone, but allows baby to look out as well
- The Side-to-Side Method: Un-attach cover from one side of the carrier only. This allows baby to look out, but still be protected from the sun or wind on the other side.
- The Anything-That-Works Method: Shifting the cover to whichever position and angle works for you and your baby at the time. You can also do this in the car by attaching cover to the foot-end of the carrier and bringing it over the handle only. This protects your baby from the sun coming in the side or back window.
Using the Sprout Shell and the carrier’s sun shade together will give you the most coverage if you need it–like rain, snow or direct sun.
1.Slide the hole over your head with the Sprout Shell logo in front of your chest.
2.Pull sides down around your shoulders.
3.Slide Baby underneath and you’re ready to feed baby.
Shopping Cart Cover/High Chair Cover
1. Attach the front of the Sprout Shell over the front of the chair. On the shopping cart, this includes the cart’s handle.
2. Pull the back of the Sprout Shell over the back of the chair.
3. Slide Baby’ feet through the hole and through the leg holes in the cart/chair.
4. Buckle Baby in